Saturday, October 01, 2005

Meet the Parents

This weekend is a real life "Meet the Parents" scenario for Kate and Bryce. A football game between UNLV and UW is bringing both sets of parents together for the first time. This is a bit delayed, seen as how Kate and Bryce have been together for nearly two and a half years, but I suppose they are blessed to have parents that want to meet their daughter's boyfriend, or their son's girlfriend.

It's funny, but Kate and Bryce want them to become close and keep in touch, but whether or not that happens their love will still be. Bryce's parents already see Kate's parents as a blessing because bad parents couldn't raise such an amazing girl. The author would agree, even through his slightly skewed perspective he can see that these two were made for each other.

2 comments:

Collin said...

This is a great blog. Good luck, Bryce. Enjoy all of that akwardness. Congradulations if none of it is there; but in my mind, it seems that such a reality is inevitable.

Love you man.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Thanks for putting this up! For anyone who may read this blog in the future--the "Meet the Parents" weekend went without a hitch. I am lucky to have a great boyfriend, his great parents, and my great parents to help me. And I can speak for both of us when I say that we are truly blessed with parents that support our relationship.