Tuesday, October 11, 2005

So Much For That

I have this cool service provided by StatCounter that counts the number of hits on my website. It's free and they provide the user with a lot of useful information regarding when people visit the user's website. I know when you come here and from where you are coming from. I think it's a bit creepy, but very cool. I know your Internet provider too, and most of the time what browser you are using. So...in regards to the last post. I thought maybe someone would leave a comment as to why they keep coming here...what keeps you coming back, if anything at all? Well, I had a decent amount of hits today, but no one left a comment. I thought I would get at least one. Oh well, that is why I put up the Why? post to begin with. If you can't leave an answer, I would still like to thank anyone who comes here. Having visitors isn't the reason I started this, but they are certainly welcome. The blog keeps me writing in a very easy and comfortable way in the middle of a crazy workload and I love this thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. That's pretty cool. I was here earlier today and I saw the post and was like, "Why do I come here." I guess it just helps me to feel closer to you, although it's a weird sort of artificial intimacy. It's like learning secrets, only you really aren't. Still, I like it.

Anonymous said...

I just cant get enough bryce in my life

Anonymous said...

Though I don't come here often, I would like to keep up with it more. I come here for more than the obvious reason. I come here because I am interested in what you have to say and excited to hear/read your thoughts. Keep 'em coming.
-kate