Saturday, October 22, 2005

I am GLAD Bush won!

Just some thoughts about what I have seen in the news lately.

Saddam shouldn't have a trial. I heard his niece or something like that said he was an "honorable" man. What a joke. I am waiting around for someone to knock him off. That probably won't happen, but I can hope.

I am sick of hearing about Harriet Miers. President Bush appointed her...let us just wait and see what happens instead of the same old routine of digging up the past.

Bird Flu. Gosh, the media is having a heyday with this one. I understand the threat, but good Lord the media exaggerates at every possible turn. It's going to mutate and kill millions across the globe. I'll believe it when I see it, and then and only then will I eat my words, and then maybe I won't because I could be dead.

And not really in the news, but movies have really sucked lately. I am not excited about any movie in October or November. The next big release that is worth anything is the Chronicles of Narnia series.

No comments: