Monday, October 24, 2005

Ditching Class

I thought I was going to have narrowed down some interesting topic to voice my opinion on, but I haven't yet. It has been a couple of days since the last post and I am due to write something.

George H.W. Bush is coming to town tomorrow and I am going to a public discussion to see him. I am pretty stoked about it. I have never seen a President or a President of the past in person. I have to miss a class to go, but I am allowed two unexcused absenses. I haven't missed one class, and I won't miss another after this one. I began every sentence with "I" except for the first sentence.

My roommate goes to church with me now. However, I don't really know how to ask him about his faith. The situation is a blessed one, but also an unfortunate one because you don't simply know Jesus by going to church. You know Him through the experiences and relationships you encounter away from church that make the truth, that you hear in church, true.

Episode III comes out a week from tomorrow on DVD. YEAH!!! I love the prequels. I will say, none of them are as strong as the original trilogy...perhaps Revenge of the Sith, but that doesn't make them unworthy of the Star Wars name for me. Anyway, the missing link in the Star Wars DVD Saga is just around the corner and I am giddy about it.

No comments: