Monday, October 31, 2005

Nothing Important Here

The amount of blogs I have been putting up is just pathetic. I am sorry to disappoint the five people that come here....no wait, strike that, that might be generous, let us make it three.

Like I alluded to last week, I am busy once again with crap to do in my last six weeks of classes here...I think it's six.

I thought I would think of something to write really quick before I get in bed and read until I pass out, but I guess not. This is quite unfortunate. Hopefully, I will have some much better material when I work my way through the seemingly endless stack of books in front of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I kind of like the fact that it is basically Collin and me and Kate reading this. I wish more people would read it, but it sort of has made for an interesting conversation.