Thursday, March 13, 2008

So about that movie I was an extra in

You might recall me blogging about being an extra in a movie last August. Read about it here if you need to. Well, I’ve got an update. Since I hadn’t heard from anyone in a long time, I assumed the movie was old news and I had never been emailed or called about the premiere or a way to see it. Kate and I were just talking about this a couple days ago.

I received this email yesterday from the director letting me know that the premiere is tonight. I don’t actually know for sure if Kate will come with me, but I can’t turn down going to the premiere. Apparently, after the premiere the movie is going to be showing at this theater for about a week.

I’ll definitely review it on here, but right now I am apprehensive about going. I hope it is not too embarrassing to watch. I hope it is not too long. I hope it is not awful. I hope if it is horrible, I can sneak out of the theater. I am a ghost in this town. I can do that.

Oh, I almost forgot. If my one line isn't cut from the movie, I can add myself to IMDB. I’m doing it.

2 comments:

Jarrod Renaud said...

check the video on my blog

Aaron said...

If you get on IMDB then we could use you for the movie game. Best move ever.