Wednesday, March 12, 2008

No More Politics

Barring any huge political news, I am hoping my blogs will steer clear of the political spectrum until the next primary. To give us an idea of how long that might be, here is a schedule of the remaining primaries.

April 22 – Pennsylvania
May 6 – Indiana and North Carolina
May 13 – Nebraska and West Virginia
May 20 – Kentucky and Oregon
May 27 – Idaho (R)
June 1 – Puerto Rico
June 3 – Montana, New Mexico (R), and South Dakota

There are a solid five weeks between now and the next primary week. I don’t really know what I’ll be blogging about between now and then, but hopefully I can keep a decent number up. What is a decent number? Well, in five out of the last seven months I have blogged as many or more times than there are days in that month. Without the rough and tumble health days of November and December I think that would be 7 out of 7 months, but stuff happens. I want to keep that streak alive and possibly improve upon those numbers. I don’t see that happening if I don’t have at least some posts on politics. So, there will be a few, but not too many…hopefully.

With that, I give you this. Newsweek’s new cover…


Barf.

No comments: