Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Judgment Day...again

If I were not working tomorrow night I would plant myself on the couch and watch election coverage all day long. This election is one of the most important of our time, and certainly the most important midterm election this country has had in recent years. At times it feels much more intense than 2004, maybe because political opinions have had another two years to fester.

My excitement rests in the unknown outcome of the election. I want to know right now, right this minute, how the rest of the country is going to vote. I don't want to wait until Thursday or later to find out the results either. I hope that isn't the case.

I am pretty giddy for another night of The Daily Show's Midterm Midtacular.

Interesting, a dong is actually a unit of currency.

No comments: