Thursday, April 10, 2008

Look What I Found

A new grocery store in town carries the stuff. I was pretty ecstatic when I found it. I enjoy how when you are gone from a place you love the simplest things can take you back.

Desperate to get my hands on more beer crafted in Colorado, I asked a gentleman perusing the microbrew wall with me, if he knew of any place in Milwaukee that sells Fat Tire. He told me that New Belgium doesn't have a liquor license for Wisconsin yet, but it is available in Minnesota and Illinois.

I was expecting the bad news. Good thing Chicagoland is only 45 minutes away.

2 comments:

Jarrod Renaud said...

Totally worth the 45 min drive. I actually have been in a slight panic because when I go down to Vegas for the NAB show we'll be going out to dinner every night and I don't know what beer to get because I only drink New Belgium and Pump House brews.

Rachel L. said...

Sweet nectar of life!