Sunday, April 06, 2008

Been Around the World

Via TPM, a link to a very cool map showing Hillary Clinton's travels as first lady from 1993-2001.

For some reason when I looked at this I got some Puff Daddy and Biggie in my head. That's where the title comes from. You know, "And we been playa hated, I dont know and I dont know why, Why they want us faded."

A couple things I noticed about the map:

1. A chunk of Africa (about the size of the US) gets denied. Given the specific region of Africa I am referring to, this is probably the norm. Sure, she visited Tunisia, but thats where they filmed Star Wars. Who wouldn't you want to go there?

2. No visit to New Zealand. Where's the love?

2 comments:

Jarrod Renaud said...

I'm sad that my beard is gone. It took so long to grow and was an amazing thing to see, to experience. (sigh) Oh, well, next winter...

Travis Wicklund said...

I forgot to mention in my last post that it is a short play in tribute to Alfred Hitchcock. I think all the characters are related in some way to his movies. My character James meaning James Stewart and the MacGuffin being a plot device Hitchcock created. More than I thought goes into a one act.