Friday, April 11, 2008

I like the shoes



No real confirmation on this video being real or fake. After watching several times I definitely think it is fake...certainly possible, but fake. I see no reason why Kobe would be doing stunts like this weeks before the playoffs or after the playoffs. Kobe does say, "March 31st, 2008" toward the end of the video, but still, I think it might be a good special effect.

Aaron, it's an Aston Martin, not a 3 Series. My bad. Now that I think about it BMW doesn't make sense. It is way too low class for Kobe.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Wow. Yeah, that's a tough call. Not surprisingly, what I find so fascinating about this video is that if the camera turned around and looked down it would be looking at skid row.

Rachel L. said...

Wow. My gut tells me its fake but watching it, it doesn't look fake.