Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A & F

Okay, a number of things about this video of Obama's speech last night from Indiana.

First, I am posting this because I wanted to make note of the Abercrombie and Fitch advertisement behind Obama. I don't know if anyone else on the blogs has already mentioned this. I wouldn't be surprised. It can't be a coincidence that the three gentlemen directly behind Obama are all wearing A & F shirts. On the YouTube video it is a little hard to read the third guy's shirt, but trust me, it is A & F.

Second, Obama does something Hillary never does when she loses. He congratulates his opponent and he thanks the voters in Pennsylvania who voted for him. Hillary can never bring herself to congratulate Obama and if you voted for her, but didn't win the state for her, she would rather care less. Looks like she is the one that is bitter.

No comments: