Thursday, September 01, 2005

What was that?

I was watching a rerun of Charlie Rose on PBS the other day. His guest happened to be a famous rapper. This rapper will not fail to tell you that Jesus Christ is his personal Lord and Savior, which is great. However, he was asked about Christianity as a whole and if he subscribes to Christian belief. I had to refrain from throwing myself out my window when he started talking about the idea that Christians believe anyone who doesn't believe what they do go to hell. That is a touchy subject, but he went on to say that little kids and babies go to hell if they die without being a Christian. I just wanted to send my condolences to anyone that was watching this. Please excuse these words as truth, they are not. Lastly, I want to thank the rapper for scaring more people away from Christianity with one false statement than any person not in the spotlight could do there whole life.

No comments: