Monday, September 26, 2005

A Family Feud

Before I was born, in the time of leisure suits and big hair, my family was on Family Feud. The team that won two shows and lost a third was composed of my parents, my mom's parents, and one of my mom's sisters.

The tape of the show is hilarious. The questions, some of them, are so easy. The host...Richard something I believe, was so old. He had nothing but gray hairs on his head. His age only became bothersome when he puts his dirty lips on every woman on the show every time they are about to talk or answer a question. I just couldn't have handled it if I was on the show and this man was kissing my wife every five minutes. Feud would be too nice of a term.

Back to the tape. The jokes Rich made were so bad. The same jokes today couldn't get a grunt out of the audience. The commercial breaks are glorious; they last for about a minute.

I don't know if the Feud is still on. Something makes me think it is. Does Al from Home Improvement host it? I don't care who hosts it, I just hope they don't molest every woman on camera.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

LOL, that's so funny. I remember watching re-runs of that show and thinking the samething about RICHARD kissing every women. Now a days I don't think they would allow that.
That's so cool that your family was on a game show. How much did they end up winning?

Yeah it is Al who is the host on that show and it is still on. I use to watch that show when I was younger.