Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Well, I don't know exactly

I've been getting a lot of inquiries about what I will be doing for the Obama campaign. Example: "What exactly will you be doing?"

My answer: "Well, I don't know exactly."

Training starts June 14th and runs for three days. I am sure after that I will have a decent sense of the work I will be doing. I will keep you posted. Hopefully, I will have the time to keep you posted. I have the feeling that I am about to be really busy and for the first time in a long time I don't mind that.

My last day for a while, or dare I say permanently, at the Bucks is June 12th. I still don't know if my schedule will allow for me to work 4-6 hours a week there. If it doesn't, then I am done. If it does, I might keep one shift a week to maintain the discount and to see some of my only friends in Milwaukee.

**It is the end of the primary season tonight. I want undecided delegates to endorse Obama after tonight's primaries. I want Clinton to finally see the writing on the wall and drop out and endorse Obama. But down in my gut I feel like in this situation, she will push onward with pride, ignorance and a sense of redemption. I will wait and see.

No comments: