Saturday, June 14, 2008

Invite Only

As expected, but not expressed on this blog, I have to stop political blogging right now as long as I, in some small way, represent the Obama campaign. So, here's the deal. I'm going to keep on blogging, but I need to make this an invite only blog for the next six weeks. I know that sucks, more for me than you because I don't know everyone who reads this and I don't have all of your email addresses, but that's the way it's got to be for a little bit. So...starting tomorrow, this is an invite only blog. Please email me at bperica@gmail.com if you want to be invited or leave a comment on this blog with your email address.

I'm not at all excited about doing this, but it is what I have to do.

4 comments:

Travis Wicklund said...

TravisWicklund@gmail.com

Thanks!

Rachel L. said...

You know mine....

Becca said...

beccajmweaver@gmail.com

Thanks friend!

mjonthemove said...

Thanks for the invite, Bryce. Question. Are you going to be at Obama's WI campaign headquarters on Hawley much? If so, we should catch lunch. I work like a block away from you.