Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Could it be the end?

My immediate future remains blurry, but I know this, tomorrow is my last day at the Bucks for a while. I say "for a while" because I still don't know if I would end up going back after the fellowship, but the plan is not to. Maybe if I leave unexcited, like the way I came to the Bucks, it will have some sort of finality to it. Unlike my last last day (no, that wasn't a typo), I feel like tomorrow actually could be my last day.

I know a little more about this weekend and my training, but I'm not going to write about it until I have gritty specifics. They expect fellows to work 30 hours a week, but they want us to work more. I am going to try to work as much as I can and start saying "yes" to anything. For example, I got a call today from someone with the campaign asking me if I could go to city hall tomorrow to be deputized so I could register voters. I said "yes" and went from there.

This weekend sounds like it is going to be fun. I'm going to meet a lot of people and I am stoked about it.

Before that starts, though, Kate and her fellow residents have a graduation party at the Milwaukee Art Museum on Friday. It sounds like a decent bash. Drinks. Brief ceremony. Dinner. Dancing. Late night. Fun night. Good night.

1 comment:

Rachel L. said...

Sounds like an exciting journey ahead. Godspeed brother. :)