Friday, March 30, 2007

Oval Office Tour

I spent some time perusing the official White House website this morning. There is plenty there to keep me intrigued for a long time, but the highlight was watching President Bush give a tour of the Oval Office. The link to the video is on the sidebar of this page. Maybe you have already seen it. If you haven't, it is worth a watch.

I don't if the President thought this video was going to be edited or not, but either way, pay close attention to how many times Bush repeats himself, especially when he starts talking about the art hanging in the Oval Office. Guessing by the number of times he says things twice, I would assume he was ensuring that the artists and objects were doubly recognized.

2 comments:

Rachel L. said...

Gosh yeah he did it with just about every artist! I had no idea that the Oval Office was so bland. Good link.

Mac said...

I am very sad to see i have been cut from your list of blogs. I admit that I am terrible at keeping on top of posting stuff, but this time and only this time I could do nothing about it. I was in Irvine with no internet or computer to post. Ok, I just felt inclined to plead my case. we should get a beer next week.

Love,
The Mick