Saturday, March 03, 2007

Fight Night

On my birthday Kate and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch UFC on pay-per-view. Not being UFC fans, we went for the company and conversation, which were great, but we both ended up getting into a couple of the fights. We are going there again tonight. The fights are entertaining, but the friends that are there with us keep us coming back. For the next few months in Longmont this will be a tradition.

Some of you might be familiar with the "T-C Line" in the Longmont paper. Anyone can call in and voice their opinions. It is a lot like writing a letter to the editor, except you don't have to be literate, coherent, and you can remain nameless. In the future I will be putting some of the best lines up here for a little humor. I have one for you today. Let's call it a little sneak peek at the stupidity that awaits you:

"I received my Dex book in Spanish, too, and I can read Spanish. I don't want my Dex books in Spanish. I'd really like them to take it back."

Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Chris Nicoletti said...

I miss fight night...that may have been the funnest evenings of Christmas break. Tell Jay-rod I said hello, Miss you brother!