Friday, March 02, 2007

Little update

Tomorrow is the first weekday in 7 weeks that I will be able to sleep in. Editors get the day off tomorrow at DiningOut. Yeah!

Kate has an interview on Friday morning in Milwaukee. She flew there this afternoon. She has already flown to Chicago and Salt Lake City for interviews. By March 21 we could know where we are going to live next year. Pretty crazy.

And tonight, for the first time in a long time, I get to watch The Daily Show at midnight. I just haven't been staying up that late with the early morning drive to Denver. I have tried to watch reruns in the afternoon or early evening but I miss them most of the time.

This week I listened to Jon Stewart's book, America (The Audiobook). I haven't heard anything funnier. It is simply amazing. I promise to put up some of my favorite quotations from the book.

I will leave you with Colbert's introduction:
"America the Book (The Audiobook) is intended to give students a basic understanding of the fundamental underpinnings of United States government, its history, and its people. It should not be considered a replacement for watching television."

2 comments:

Erik Haagenson said...

March 21! What a great birthday present!

Aaron said...

How did you miss that? It's a big one...and Kuo just posted his interview with Edwards. His response to the house question is not good. Follow-up post here I come.