Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Next Two

Economics 1000 - Global Economic Issues - I met Molly in this class. We became pretty good friends. Her friendship was particularly important to me because she was my first friend in college that wasn't on the swim team.

Economics 1020 - Microeconomics - This class was taught by a respectable professor who seemed really nice. The course played a role in what was to be my worst collegiate academic effort. It was not hard, but most classes are when you do not study your notes, or even take notes for that matter. I don't think I read the book either. Whenever I see the professor around campus I secretly wish I could take the class again and prove to him that I am a good student. In a class as big as it was, I hope he doesn't recognize me and remember my final grade and think he failed me. I definitely failed myself in that class.

No comments: