Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The 40-Course Breakdown

Before I start blogging about each and every class let me do the breakdown of my college career excluding the four classes I am taking in London next semester.

I am going to give the number of courses taken in each department to get this party started.

Accounting - One
African-American Studies - One
Anthropology - One
Biological Sciences - One
Communication and Journalism - One
Computer Science - Two
Economics - Two
English - Fifteen
Geology - One
History - One
Languages - Four
Math - One
P.E. - Two
Philosophy - One
Religious Studies - One
Sociology - Three
Theatre - One
University Studies - One

A great friend of mine always used to tell me I should have been a statistics major because he discovered before I did, my fascination with breaking things down like so.

1 comment:

Collin said...

That's in-tents.


...like camping. Looking forward to the stories.