Sunday, November 13, 2005

Music Department

Collin took this picture of his guitar. I think it's a good picture so I put it up here, but it made me think about my musical talent...

If you just laughed, you know me well. I love music. Music enerqizes and excites me in ways nothing else can sometimes, it's awesome. However, I don't know anything about reading or writing music, nor have I ever desired to know about these things. Sometimes you just know where you have been given talent. Sometimes it takes a venture into the unknown to discover that you have no talent in that area, but I don't need to do that with music. I sure enjoy it, and listen to it a lot, but deep down inside I know I was never meant to be involved in the music department. I'm okay with that.

1 comment:

Collin said...

Thanks for putting my picture up on the blog. I'm honored to have space here.

Also, as someone who both loves music and loves to make it, you make the effort worth it. So in a way, you are instrumental in music. No pun intended. Actually, pun intended. So much that I should be PUN-ished.

Thanks buddy. The way of the Jersey-Chaser cracks me up as well.