Sunday, November 27, 2005

G-Unit is on Percocet

Thanksgiving break was enjoyable due to the following reasons, but not limited to solely these: I dropped my pants while longboarding Wednesday night during the tour de Fort Collins, I got to run with Kyle, slept in every morning, had many conversations with my Dad who is on Valium and Percocet, ate a Big City Burrito, watched CU lose (I hate everything about CU), I got to sing Laffy Taffy and while I was doing that I realized what a superb achievement in music that song really is, I didn't watch any news on TV, I ate many great meals due to Chris's invaluable cooking expertise, I got talked into going to Get Rich Or Die Tryin' (the movie itself wasn't that good...not surprising...I just thought it was simultaneously impressive and sad that I got talked into going), played Yahtzee....and lost...twice, washed my poor salt riddled car, ate a pumpkin pie, and made it safely back to Laramie on U.S. 287 in a bit of a snow storm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi-
Read all of your blogs for november this morning...I think you had told me about most of them...but you didn't mention mooning Ft. Collins!!! You crazy boys!

-Kate