Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Surprise!

I feel I have sinned by going this long without blogging.

In a recent conversation with a friend I verbalized what I have been feeling for some time now, that I am undecided as to what I should do when I graduate because I lack direction.

Google Earth is a really cool program. You should go download it.

Ezra Pound's Cantos are painful and not entertaining at all to read. I called him something bad in my notes, but I can't recall the exact expletive. In Canto I, Pound basically celebrates himself and places himself in a long tradition of great writers to bring the ancient, profound voices to the modern generations that have lost the desire and will to progress because of World War I. Fascinating. Couldn't he have done that without being so arrogant?

After four straight conference loses, the Western Thunder Marching Band is once again the pride of War Memorial Stadium in Laramie, Wyoming, not Cowboy Football. They are just playing horribly. I am foregoing the last home game this Saturday. Last year must have been a fluke or something...

No comments: