Monday, November 10, 2008

What do we do now?

"What are you going to write about now that the race is over?" My dad recently asked me. 

I am not sure. Maybe now, "Politics", won't be a label for every blog I write. There once was a time, I think. Just for fun though I went to the archives to see what I was blogging about this time of year in 2005, 2006 and 2007. 

On November 9, 2005, I was blogging about lack of direction (post-graduation), Ezra Pound's Cantos and Wyoming Football. Two days later I was blogging about my general dislike of Harry Reid. My thoughts on him haven't changed much. He just whines. 

This week in November 2006 I was blogging about the contents of my bookshelf and the midterm election that just finished up. Democrats made big gains in the House. Made no bit of difference, I point out. And Donald Rumsfeld was finally fired. I embedded this hilarious video:


And last November I was blogging about my health, but not near this date, just a few days out. To be precise, it was a little list on marriage, the writer's strike and a trial in Colorado.

So, I was blogging about politics in two of the last three years, circa November 10. Hmm.

Kate is making something delicious in the kitchen. I'm going to help.

2 comments:

Jarrod Renaud said...

thanks buddy:)

Jarrod Renaud said...

i'll get one done at work tomorrow