Monday, November 03, 2008

Election Eve

I thought about writing a longer, more thorough endorsement of Obama before tomorrow. That's not going to happen, but I was considering it because the first time I wrote about my support of him was so long ago. Many things have happened since then and I would revise some of my reasons for supporting him and add some more. However, the hour is upon us and I am not going to spend the remaining hours of my night writing a post that long. 

For now, Sullivan's got a pretty thorough post about his support of Obama. I thought it was good reading, as is most of his blog. Check it out here

Also, on TPM's main page they have a great map set up to help people track election results. You can break it down to the state level and see counties and precincts reporting. Check it out here

Now, if you haven't already, go and do your duty. 

No comments: