Monday, January 22, 2007

Time Out

Luckily I have only had to endure two of these days. Wake up at 6:20, drive an hour and ten minutes into Denver, work for four, drive an hour back, have lunch, relax for 30 minutes and then work at Starbucks from 3 to 10:45. And by the time I get home my productivity has evaporated with the 11 or so hours I have already worked, thus, the lame amount of blogs I have been putting up in the last couple of weeks. I commend those that have a schedule like this every day and still manage to keep the blog going. For me, it just doesn't work. I want to write so much more than days like today allow.

I should find more time to blog starting tomorrow because my hours are slightly less at Starbucks. In the meantime, please direct yourself to Mr. Boeke's new blogs on his trip through Mexico, Just Coffee and great music of 2006.

No comments: