Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, Travis


Dear Travis,

As I have told you before, our friendship was a surprise to me. At first, we had mutual friends and there never seemed to be a legitimate connection. And then, something happened, I think it was the summer of 2006, but it was also growing up, maturing, and some of us growing apart that most definitely brought us closer.


In friendship terms, there are a handful of people in my life that are as loyal as you are. Whenever we talk I feel like we pick right back up at where we left off. Days, weeks, months...it doesn't matter. Your honesty is always refreshing. I love when you say things I might not have the balls to say. It inspires me to be more open and bare with people about my feelings.

I have learned a lot from you about being blunt and that helped me to be frank with you this last year when you needed to talk and were going through a tough time.

I raise the nearest glass of beverage for a toast to you. In this case, it is milk, but I know if I were with you it would be beer. God bless it.

Happy Birthday!


Bryce

No comments: