Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Amazonian Bestsellers

Ouch. Just a minute ago I had nothing to share, but I’ll share with you this…

Ann Coulter’s new book, titled If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans, is number six on the Amazon bestsellers list. What an airbrush job on that cover, huh? I guess she doesn't have the testicles (she would say she does) to fill the cover of her new book with her face like the author of bestselling book #8 does. Many of you might recognize this young man from TV. His name is Stephen Colbert and his new book is titled I Am America (And So Can You!).

I guess I don't have much else to say about that. I will be outraged today by the thousands of people that think Coulter is worth it. Choose your side, right or left. That's fine with me, but Coulter is so fringe it should be illegal.

No comments: