Monday, October 23, 2006

Goodnight

I worked forty hours this week for Starbucks. That being my busiest week with them so far.

I am pretty tired, but I thought I would get on here and just type to see what came out.

I finished Blue Like Jazz in four days. I am sure I would have finished it sooner if I didn't have work. Donald Miller is a stud. That book really is amazing. It makes me want to go to Reed College and audit classes, sit in a pub or coffeehouse in Portland, and it makes me want to travel without a destination or an end in site.

I started in on Slaughterhouse-Five today. I haven't finished State of Denial, actually, I am not even close. It is an intriguing book, but not a page turner. I will finish it soon though.

Most of the people that check this blog also check This Is Not An Exit. If you haven't lately, please check out the October 18th post. Awesome, http://throughtincansandstring.blogspot.com/

I am for gun control. At times I think it would be good if this nation rejected the Second Amendment. Hah, that will never happen. I wasn't kidding though. I think. I don't know.

No comments: