Sunday, May 14, 2006

SS Part Deux

I thought I was going to devote more time to Senior Seminar, but I just don't know how to narrow that class down. Let me share this.

One of the final activities for the class was a meeting at the professor's house. Actually, it was a movie night with a pretty good meal. At the end of the meal we were all talking about what we want to do next with our lives. Shoot, I am not going to sit there and lie and say something like, "I want to work for a publishing company the rest of my life", or, "I am going to teach English to middle schoolers." I listed the three things that I want to do with my life, or at least try. They are dreams, but I really wanted to let the people sitting at the table know what I like and want to do. I told them, "I want to be an author, learn how to act and do that, or play basketball and get paid for it." Haha. It was great. The ladies pretty much all laughed, but I was being dead serious. I don't assume I am going to be all those things. In reality, you could really only be one I suppose, but hey, if I said anything otherwise I truly felt then that I would have been lying, and I still feel the same way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are seriously awesome!