Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Random Religion Course

RELI 1000 - Religious Studies - This course is a little out of place. It is a freshman level course that I took in London this last Spring. The course was great though. We briefly studied Christianity, Islam, Judaism, and Hinduism. Being in London provided us with the opportunity to visit a place of worship for each one of these religions. I enjoyed that aspect of the course the most.

I don't believe I am going to cover the other three courses I took in London. From the beginning, this series has been focused on my courses at UW and I am going to keep it that way, with this one exception. I only have eight more courses to cover. That is not too many, considering at this point I have blogged on 32 of them.

The entry on this course is short, pathetic, and uninteresting, but I had to write something about it. This is enough to jog my memory when years down the road I will want to write more about this course. Who knows?

No comments: