Sunday, April 30, 2006

Nawlidge

Reading and learning have always been on the top of my interest's pile. I say this to establish that I loved learning and reading before I went to London.
However, being in London only made me love them even more. Knowledge just seemed to me so much more accessible over there. The city is chock full of free museums and galleries. Every street, old looking building, square, or church have enough stories locked up in their walls to fill history books, and they have. I spent every minute I could learning about London and all that it contains, but with three months there I just took a piece of the pie and that is all. Honestly, being abroad has given me an even greater thirst for knowledge with a much better perspective on the information that I am taking in as well. This is a hard feeling to describe, but I tried and I know it is there, and it is not leaving. That is all that matters.

No comments: