Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fu Manchu Time


I made a deal with the men of the 200 free relay. If they broke the school record I would shave a
fu manchu and wear it all day today. Well, they shattered the record and I spent a long time shaving last night and have received a lot of comments about the fu today. The comments fall into two groups. The first group, and perhaps the most popular response, is something along the lines of, "Nice molestache," or "I'm embarrassed to be in the same room with you." The second group is for more praiseworthy comments. "It looks really good." "If I saw you in a dark alleyway I would run for my life." "You should keep it."

More pictures to follow, but for now...



2 comments:

Rachel L. said...

That is a great bet. I'm glad they broke the record. Haha.

mjonthemove said...

Swim thug?