Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Making lists at the end of the year is a fun thing to do. My list is in no way related to 2007, but it is the end of the year, so, why not? I saw one of the cars on this list the other day and it really made me think about ugly cars.

I present to you Six Hours On Sunday's list of the ten ugliest cars ever made.

10. 1998 Chevy Malibu


9. Dodge Neon, ca. 1998.


8. Chevy Cavalier, ca. 1990s-present.

7. Ford Taurus, from its conception to its death.



6. Scion xB, I think these turds appeared on the road after 2000.


5. Pontiac Aztek, ca. I don't remember. I just know they don't make them anymore. Thank God.


4. The 80s Ford Mustang.


3. Ford Thunderbird, the remodel. All those years designing, and this is what you come up with?


2. Ford Crown Victoria, ca. 1998.

Drum roll please...


and the winner is...

by a landslide, I should note,

#1 The Caprice Classic Station Wagon, ca. 1990s. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Haha! I love it.

Rachel L. said...

I saw one of those aztec cars once at the Bolder Boulder expo and it had a tent on the back of it. Ha.