Friday, April 20, 2007

Weekender

This weekend family friends are hosting a bridal shower for Kate, but there is a catch, males aren’t excluded. They are calling it a couple’s shower. That works for me. The groom usually gets screwed in all the pre-wedding bashes. Where did the groom’s shower go? It probably never existed, but it should be there. The groom could register at Best Buy, Home Depot, and Chipotle.

Let’s see, the wedding is 64 days away. I booked the honeymoon this week. Yes! I am obviously excited because it is a honeymoon, but also to have another part of the planning process out of the way.

Kate has one more week of her rotation in Scottsbluff. She graduates two weeks from tomorrow and then I can call her Dr. Bradley, but not for too long. After all, she is the future Dr. Perica of Pharmacy. I can’t believe that it has been a full four years of pharmacy school for her already. I am proud of her and I don’t know what the heck I can give her for graduation.

It will be a busy and fun weekend, one that probably won’t be filled with blogging, but neither have the last two weeks. I just felt like there needed to be an update here.

3 comments:

Brianne said...

yeah for the honeymoon being planned!! which did you decide on?

Rachel L. said...

Where the heck are you going?!

Anonymous said...

There is such thing as a groom's shower. Usually they are called a handyman's shower and the groom gets tools and other "guy" stuff. You should think about it.