Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The Reason

In high school I was the Sunday custodian at the church, where my dad was the preacher. I held this job for two years and learned a lot. Being the custodian and the PK offered an awesome sideline seat to watch the Christian church unfold before me. I will never forget it.

If I ever have the time to write a book about those early mornings with nobody in the church, but God and I, and those awkward confrontations with church members who I had never seen but who knew all about me, I will name it Six Hours on Sunday. In the meantime, I will use the name as my first blog.

Postings will be up soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that would be a great title for one of the many books you are going to write. I am excited to read the things you post, because I enjoy reading what you create. I'm happy that you got a Blog! Looking forward to reading more in the future...
-KMB

Anonymous said...

I also anxiously await the time when you are a famous writer, and I also look forward to reading about good 'ole CPC, and Myron.