Monday, August 31, 2009

A Million Miles...

Donald Miller's new book, A Million Miles In A Thousand Years, will be shipping out in a few days and in bookstores in a couple of weeks. You can read the first 30 pages at his blog.

I have enjoyed all of Miller's books, but from the reviews I have read, A Million Miles is the follow up book that people expected after the massive success of Blue Like Jazz. You can visit Don's blog to read the book and check out a synopsis. There are ways to get a free book. More about that at his blog as well, but I encourage you--if you are going to read A Million Miles--to buy the book. Support a writer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is crazy that you wrote about A Million Miles in A Thousand Years. Today at 2:50pm, when I got out of class, I randomly checked out Donald Miller's webpage and saw that he is releasing a new book. I got really excited and told a guy who works next to me about it. Then, not even an hour later you wrote about it on your blog... weird.

Love you.