Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Write This Minute

I came home from work tonight tired, exhausted, and sick of the Bucks. I planned on doing some writing, but I had seven emails tonight, all from friends. It was extremely enjoyable to read them all. We are blessed to have such easy communication. After I was done reading all of those I responded to some and then went down the blog list—another great time.

Chris had a great blog on being alone in God’s presence in the hard to reach heights of New Zealand.

And I checked Collin’s blog. He doesn’t blog. No surprise really, but I check it.

I checked Erik’s blog, but nothing new. Although, I do know something is coming soon. I can feel it.

Nothing new at Becca’s blog, that is if you check it everyday like I do. I love reading about what she and many others are doing in Mississippi.

I wasn’t surprised to see Mick write about being so caught up in all of life’s demands. I am really feeling the weight of those demands with being weeks out from a wedding, a move, and big changes. I am taking care of those things, but writing has really taken a hit from it all. I hope to change that once we get settled in Milwaukee.

Rachel and her Memphis teammates are going to have some NCAA Regional golf action in St. George, Utah. Congrats.

And Mr. Boeke has an extended post in response to a comment on the second Quarter Life blog. Well done.

I didn’t write tonight, but you all wrote to me. And that is doing something.

1 comment:

Rachel L. said...

I like where your head it at. Radical. ;)