Monday, May 28, 2007

Milwaukee's Best

Kate and I fly to Chicago and drive north to Milwaukee tomorrow. Our flight leaves at 6:15 a.m. Yes, that means we have to leave here around 3:45 in the morning. We wanted to have a full day tomorrow to get in, rent a car, drive to Milwaukee, but on the way stop at The Silo. The Silo is home to some of the best Chicago-style pizza there is, that’s the thick stuff if you were wondering.

I am excited to see Milwaukee, to look at apartments, and figure out where Kate and I are going to live as a newly married couple. Awesome. It is so great to see her again too. We just spent the last three weeks apart. Kate was home packing, studying for the boards, planning, and spending time with family. I have been here working some for the Bucks, reuniting with friends back in town for the summer, preparing for the move, not writing as much as I would like to, and just absolutely loving my last few weeks in Longmont as a bachelor with friends that are family. I really miss all of you that aren't here yet.

I'll write again when we get back.

No comments: