Thursday, December 08, 2005

English Lit. II : Sacrfices

Unfortunately, blogs will most likely be rare the next week.

English 2430 - Literature in English II - Inevitably, college doesn't allow enough time for things you want to do, and things you have to do. Sacrifices must be made. One sacrifice I made along the way was to not read Hawthorne's The House of the Seven Gables. This is the first thing that popped into my head when I thought about this course. I don't think there are any funny stories hidden in this class memory. Sorry about that. However, I did first learn about the London semester in this course and that proved to be my most valuable lesson. It's sad that nothing in the readings struck me in a way that I can be energized about right this moment. I apologize for this classes inability to truly move me to create a tasty morsel of bloggerdom for you.

The count is on: one more paper, one more revision of a paper, two more finals, and one more presentation.

1 comment:

Rachel L. said...

GOOD LUCK YOU CAN DO IT!!! :)