Tuesday, September 06, 2011

The New Whip

My mother-in-law bought her dream car last weekend. Apparently, she has wanted a convertible for 30+ years and on Saturday in Fort Collins whatever separated her from actually buying a convertible came crashing down in a big way. 

I have to say, her choice was excellent because I can sort of fit in this vehicle (front row only) and it is fun to drive (she let Kate and I take it out for a little spin in Laramie on Sunday). I know it's the first convertible I have ever driven (really good visibility in this thing) and maybe it will be the last, who knows? I just don't see myself getting one any time soon nor in the distant future. For now, it is a little fun to actually know I can ride in one when I want (at least 3 months out of the year in Wyoming).

2011 Volvo C70

No comments: