Friday, June 04, 2010

Boycott BP

Before I set out on my 2,500 mile road trip to Colorado, I vowed to not stop at any BP gas station. The way this company has handled the oil leak (lies, distortions and no success in stopping it) is embarrassing. They do not deserve to be awarded with our money or bottomless gas tanks. My thought, feed your addiction somewhere else.

I didn't know of an official boycott of BP, but I was thinking while driving over a thousand miles in one day, there has to be many more people out there doing the same thing. I just did a quick google search and found boycottbp.org

Visit it. Take a look around. It would be great if we didn't have to stop at gas stations at all, but when your low fuel light is on, think twice about what station you pull into.

1 comment:

Rachel L. said...

I still boycott Exxon.