Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Busy

No blogs in seven days. I haven’t taken that kind of break since summer vacation. I was in Minneapolis for a few days last week at an invite. We won, women and men. That was pretty cool, but it is good to be home.

I signed up for the GRE yesterday. I don’t know if I’ll be going to grad school next year. There are many deadlines that I have missed, but there are a few that I could make and to make them I have to do an insane amount of work between now and then. I suspect blogging will be very light over the next two months. December is always busy and in January I am in Florida for ten days with the team. I’ll also be scrambling to get some application materials in on time.

On the other hand, I need to be thinking about next year and what happens if I am not starting grad school in the fall.

I can see the forks in the road. 

No comments: