Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Engagement, Facebook, and a Drive By

I proposed to my girlfriend, Kate, on Friday. She said yes. Woo hoo.

My new favorite pastime is removing friends of mine on Facebook. The people I am removing are merely acquaintances. I think most Facebook users talk to less than half of their Facebook friends on a monthly basis. For me, there were/are a lot of Facebook "friends" that I will never talk to again in my life, or I have no interest in talking to them.

When I run at night, even in Longmont, I think every car that drives by me is going to mow me down. This is a direct result of watching violent movies and hearing about Compton. Darn.

2 comments:

Collin said...

I rejoice every time I think about this whole engagement, Bryce.

But it's going to be difficult to write a song about your getting engaged while removing friends from facebook after you'd been hospitalized on a run around longmont/city of compton.


...But I'll do it.

Rachel L. said...

I have that same feeling of getting flattened by oncoming traffic. Its kinda scary, especially at night. Loved how this blog flowed. You crack me up.