Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Kauai Beaches



 Hanalei Bay, the beach featured in much of The Descendants, is one of the biggest attractions on the north shore of Kauai. The waves were perfect this time of year for beginner surfers. We happened to have boogie boards this day and we loved the afternoon we spent here. The rain came and went. The water was perfect. And the waves were just right except I would have preferred a little more size to them.


This is definitely one of my favorites from the entire trip. It stands out among the roughly 710 photos I have left after deleting roughly 275 pictures. At Haena Beach Park.


At Hanakapiai Beach along the Kalalau Trail.


The Maha'ulepa coast. I have a ton of pictures from this area that I'll make a separate post for.




This was the beach right in front of our hotel (the Koa Kea). 

No comments: