Monday, July 21, 2008

Kate's Birthday

A clarification. We are arriving in Colorado on the 28th of July, not the 29th as I have told many of you in the last week. My bad.

Kate started her three week vacation on Friday afternoon. This week she is going to spend some time down in Chicago with relatives while I finish up the fellowship in Milwaukee.

It was Kate's birthday yesterday. She turned 25. I took the day off and we went to Chicago and had an awesome day. Pictures later, but for now...

We drove by a crime scene on the way to the train...a crime scene with a dead person.

I took a picture of R2-D2 made out of Legos.

The restaurant was out of Fat Tire. I was instantly depressed.

After a misty, cloudy, muggy beginning, it ended up being a clear and beautiful day in Chicago.

I enjoyed walking around Chicago with my beautiful wife.

No comments: