Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The O'Reilly Factor

I don't like everything Bill O'Reilly has to say, but I am generally intrigued by his awesome ability to be a jackass to anyone when his beliefs are challenged. So, I really do watch his show when I can, this happens about once a week, because I like it.

Tonight he made a good point about the NYCLU challenging the searching of bags and items prior to subway use in NYC. Many people have protested the searches, saying they are a violation of privacy. You know if someone has something to hide from a cop, they should be busted. What is the big deal with a cop looking through your bag and making sure you aren't going to kill a bunch of people? It's pathetic if you think that is a violation of your rights. What Bill pointed out is the fact that all bags are subject to search at the NYCLU upon entering or exiting the building. That is classic.

No comments: