Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Back at Home

The Jackson trip was cut short due to bad weather and road closures inside Yellowstone. We got to see Jackson and some of the Tetons, but just their bottom, unexciting half. We did eat at a few good restaurants and were lucky enough to nab a couple pieces of pizza from a family that left their table without finishing their dishes. The two pieces were a great appetizer before the main dish.

Anyway, I am back home in Colorado and will not have my own computer set up for a few days. I need to move my summer stuff down here from UW and that will take a while to set up. I will post more once I get situated here and figure out what exactly I will be doing this summer to earn some money. Any great ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AUTO GLASS!!! i did it for a summer and was actually a great job